I don't have a whole lot of random pictures from the last week or so as the stomach flu wreaked havoc on our house. Brooke was the sole survivor (God-willing). It started on our drive back from St. Louis when we had to make three stops due to poor Paige's vomiting. This was her the next day. No fun - although I didn't mind the cuddles.
She was back to her trouble-making self by the next day.
This was after a recent venture into my closet. I'm kind of hoping her fashionista tendencies continue.
She just turned 22 months and is officially walking all the time. It makes her seem so much older. She's also saying more words. I can tell that it's hard and frustrating for her, but she's really trying and is so proud when something comes out clearly. She's a lot of work (i.e., multiple ventures getting things out of the toilet, full-on tantrum anytime I pick her up to put her in her carseat) but also a really goofball and a ton of fun. It's fun to see her becoming a little toddler.
These two had fun going through the Valentines for a few days. I had fun throwing them out.
To cap off our week o' fun, we lost power for about 8 hours on Friday, the day after I'd been sick, and the night that Matt had concert tickets. We had takeout dinner by candlelight and then a little slumber party.
Thankfully, the power came back on in time for the big kids to sleep in their own beds.
Miles still seems to really be enjoying soccer - at least the drills part of it. He got bonked in the head two scrimmages in a row and I think it shook him up a little. We're hoping he gets a little aggression back. I know that I do nothing to dissuade his Momma's Boy tendencies.
For instance, I think it's adorable that he likes to drink hot tea and encourage the habit. March is just around the corner and I am not ready for him to turn 4.
No comments:
Post a Comment