Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Getting Out
Ah, winter in Chicago. I can't really complain - this winter has been pretty mild. It's still winter, though. We've been keeping busy doing random things, like shopping at Best Buy for a new fridge.
And going to Brooke's soccer games. I let Miles take these. He actually did a decent job, but I'll try to get some closer pics of the next game. She's really enjoying it and even scored a goal their first game! (She's on the far left.)
(She's in the middle of the fray in this one.)
Matt took the big kids to the varsity basketball games at South the other night. They had fun; I think the candy and popcorn helped.
Sibling dinner at a brewery in Naperville. We definitely had 5:30 reservations, but it was fun!
Hopefully a warm-up is in the not-to-distant future and we'll have some outdoor pics soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment