Wednesday, October 28, 2015

October Randoms


This little girl is now eighteen months old. I think that she can officially be described as "hangry." If she's hungry, she is an angry little girl until her tummy is full. And she's hungry often.


She's recently been evaluated for speech and physical therapy and both said she'd qualify and that they think she'll make progress quickly. I'll update on that at a later date.


She's still a bit of a stinkeye and can take a minute to warm up, but once she does, she can be pretty happy and silly.


Brooke and I went to see Olivia in Spotlight's "High School Musical" the other night. It was another great performance and Brooke can't wait until she's old enough to try out for their shows.



Miles recently started a speech program through our school district. He goes to a class on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, after his regular Tuesday and Thursday morning preschool class. We think it's the right thing for him right now, but it's also a lot of work for a little guy. It leads to him resting in random places.


"Take a picture of me!"


He's working really hard and holding it together really well. We're very proud of him.


I also mentioned before that Paige is doing My Gym. I've seen her strength improve significantly since we started and she really seems to enjoy being there.





More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment