Our fall weather here has been pretty amazing, and we were able to get out and do some "fall" activities recently. First, we made our annual (here, here and here) Halloween visit to Cosley Zoo with the Wellers and Clousings. Even though I'm pretty sure we didn't get any pictures of all of the kids together, I love that we do this and plan to make my kids continue doing it as long as I can.
Brooke was really intent on getting Elsa's "finger" pose correct.
Paige decided to play a somewhat somber Anna.
Miles LOVES his costume. It's so cute to watch him get into character when he puts it on.
I did get a picture of all the kids on the train, with the exception of Paige who had no interest.
She did have some fun with the pumpkins, though. Thanks to Kristina for these shots!
Then, last Sunday we met Mike, Jane and Bri at Blackberry Farm (first annual?).
We got to do the paddle boats this time (the line was too long last time) and Brooke was thrilled. She "helped" Matt paddle and steer.
We also got to fish for pumpkins, which was a highlight for Miles.
Family carousel shot.
Guess who took a few minutes to enjoy her ride?
Pumpkin photo shoot.
This one's probably my favorite. It looks like they're talking about something important.
Add a couple more kids to the picture. This should go smoothly.
Big kid/Little kid shots.
Riding toys in the farm area.
It was a fun day! Happy fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment