...Apparently I don't take pictures or blog. Matt was out of town for several consecutive days earlier this month, so the kids and I had to fill some extra time staying busy. The weather was decent, so we were able to get in a couple of playground visits.
We also had "breakfast" at Dunkin' Donuts. Not a bad way to start the day every once in awhile.
Brooke had her first fall soccer game (there'll be a post on that later). They won and she scored a goal! She put her jersey on first thing in the morning and wanted to "warm up" before we left for the game.
I took the kids to what I thought was a counter-service Asian restaurant one night. Turns out it wasn't, but they were all very well-behaved and we had fun along with some really good sushi and fried rice. Brooke even tried sashimi for the first time and liked it. That's my girl!
It was a good long weekend, but we were all very happy to have Matt home.
No comments:
Post a Comment