Although it's taken a bit of a turn the past few days, the weather for pretty much the whole month of September has been amazing, so I've been dragging my kids outside at every opportunity. One day, we went to Willowbrook Wildlife Center. The kids had fun looking at the animals, but I think they had more fun taking selfies and doing the Nae Nae on the wooden stage.
We've spent a ton of time outside with our neighbors. I've said it before, but I really love our culdesac. The slide in the tot lot is the first thing that motivated Paige to climb up stairs!
I think I've also mentioned this before, but Brooke is on a soccer team with all girls from her school and she is really enjoying it. It's really fun to see her enthusiasm.
Matt helped coach one of their games. Let's just say I'm not sure he'll be asked back.
(Thanks to Grammie Deb for the great photos!)
My kids really have the cutest cousins!
Aunt Jamie took Brooke out for a back-to-school dinner a couple of weeks ago. Brooke requested sushi and they compromised on burgers.
I took Miles and Paige to Cosley Zoo the other day while Brooke was at school. We haven't gone in awhile as Brooke is "over it," so it was fun to rediscover it with these two. Of course, Miles' favorite thing their was the train car with games inside.
Feeding the ducks!
We've also rediscovered bubble baths. Paige was legitimately frightened the first time I put her in, but quickly changed her tune.
Bring on October!
No comments:
Post a Comment