Thursday, September 11, 2014
Visitors
The Four (or I guess now Five, soon to be Six) Musketeers were together again this past weekend as the dads and uncles competed in Brother of the Year. It took 9 events to decide, but the older brothers were victorious. It was a BEAUTIFUL day, so the kids enjoyed playing at the park during the first round of competitions, and then playing at WWS during the second round. It was pretty cute to watch them climbing up and down the stands, and then all four of the big kids running all the way around the track. I was tired just watching them.
On our way in and out, they found these stones to walk on. It doesn't take much.
We were so happy to see them and look forward to visiting them again next weekend.
And I'm going to add these two pictures for posterity. In the beginning of August, our good friends from college, Plotke and Sandy came into town for a golf weekend with Matt and Blake. They were so great with the kids. Miles still talks about "Hockey" (as he called Plotke) on occasion.
Matt and Sandy were talking about some bank-related (I think) database while Brooke was drawing and when she finished, she asked if they could put her picture on the database. It's always great to see friends and feel like no time's passed. We hope to see them again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment