Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Paige is Five Months!
I'm not sure how it happened, but Paige turned 5 months old last Friday. I really want to freeze time. She's still pretty cuddly and I want to soak up every minute of that that I can.
She's also still a very happy baby. Brooke and Miles can make her laugh out loud better than anyone else (except maybe Mama).
She's doing better on her tummy. I've discovered that I get the best results from her when I roll up a dowel under her arms. She doesn't need it, but gets lazy fast if it isn't there. She's still rolling tummy-to-back. I called the Early Intervention people to refuse services and it turned out that she didn't qualify for PT, anyway.
It's a good thing that she's so cute and smiley during the day because she's a little more high-maintenance at night. Her most recent routine is to go to bed around 6:30, then to wake up around 11-11:30 and then again around 4 or 4:30. In her defense, I usually just feed her and haven't attempted sleep-training yet. To be honest, I'm not hating the one-on-one time. I also wouldn't hate a full nights' sleep, though...
She usually sleeps until around 8:30, which is very helpful for getting the other kids ready on school days. She eats around 9:30 then takes an hour or so long nap around 10 if we're home. She eats again around 1 then takes a nice, long nap (2-3 hours) around 1:30. Sometimes she catches one more quick nap early evening, but usually she sticks it out until bedtime. We'll probably try some solid food in the next couple of weeks.
Her baby hair is pretty dark, straight and spikey as you can see. We'll see how it ends up.
In the meantime, we're all going to enjoy spoiling our baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment