Friday, July 11, 2014

July Randoms


July hasn't felt as hectic as June did, thankfully, and we've had some time to just hang out at home. The big kids continue to love their little sister, and she continues to be pretty close to a perfect baby.



Miles and Brooke have not been so great about loving on each other, unfortunately. Miles is a full-on two-year-old now. He's bitten Brooke pretty hard a couple of times now. And she's a full-on four-year-old and is happy to tattle about every.little.thing. he does. A lot of the time, they play really well together, though. Seriously.



Miles is beginning to embrace his role as the only male among three females for most of his day.


He's been pretty clingy with me lately. I think maybe it's just now dawning on him that Paige is here to stay. Thankfully, he hasn't acted out on her at all. He'll just make comments like, "Me baby. Mama two babies. Goo-goo-ga-ga," and have me hold him more than he had been before.

This might be my favorite picture of him so far.


Paige is not a fan of tummy time, but that torticolis check-up will be here before we know it so I've been buckling down, as much as I hate making her cry.


And Brooke and Miles do their best to distract her when she's crying. It's really one of the sweetest things ever.


Then afterward, she's back to her smiley self.


Miles might like Ozzie's new bed more than Ozzie does.

The kids always enjoy helping with breakfast.


Play dates with friends. Notice the playground in the background and they're crowded around a phone. Can't imagine where they've seen that. Yikes.


We went to the Kane County Cougars game with the Clousings (say that 5x fast). Brooke and Kellen were nicely coordinated.


We're going to get a fair amount busier here in the next few weeks and I'm going to do my best to document all of it.


I'm going to look on the bright side and say that we still have half of summer left. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I love the owl blanket did someone make it for you or is it part of a set?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think it's so cute! Someone had it made for us from Etsy. Want me to get the info for you?

    ReplyDelete