This little guy continues to coast along. Not a ton has changed. He's napping better in the afternoon (most days). He wakes up every morning on his tummy. I think he'll wake up happier once he's proficient at rolling back onto his back. (The blur in this pic is Ozzie's nose - not my finger.)
The Starbucks logo may be the first he recognizes. Kind of embarrassing. On a related note, I received my Gold Card from Starbucks the other day. Legitimately embarrassing.
Brooke always likes to pretend that the Bumbo is a train. He just goes with it.
He's much more of a fan of the exersaucer than Brooke ever was. It helps that he actually bears weight on his legs. He's slowly making the transition from horizontal to vertical worldview. Yay!
I have the same sitch with uh, my Starbucks habit.
ReplyDeleteMy kids I think all recognized it early. :) and I was embarrassed too.
There's a gold card?
If you register your Starbucks g/c, then apparently buy about 4 drinks a week for about 6 months, you get a GOLD g/c. I'm too embarrassed to use it, though.
ReplyDelete