Tuesday, September 25, 2012
"Great" Grandparents, part 2
My grandparents and mom made the trek up to see us last week. We spent a lot of time hanging around our house and it was great to get to see them for an extended period. I'm really blessed to have grandparents that are not only healthy enough, but willing to travel to see us. Miles enjoyed being fed by Gigi.
Until he got distracted by the camera.
The kids hanging out with Grandpa Charlie.
After they left on Saturday, we were also able to go see Grandma Audie. These two got their fair share of spoiling this week.
*September is flying by much too quickly. I'm obviously behind on posts and will get to them asap. I hate to neglect my loyal readers (i.e. my parents and in-laws).*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey what about me? I'm a loyal stalker..I mean reader :) Great Pictures!! Miles is getting so big
ReplyDeleteSuch a good picture of the folks... and your kids of course. :)
ReplyDelete