Wednesday, August 10, 2011

M.I.A.



I apologize for not keeping up with the blog well the last couple of weeks. There are several good reasons and one eventually good reason for this. The first is that Brooke and I went down to St. Louis AGAIN last weekend to celebrate my Grandma's birthday. I got very few good pictures on this trip, however.

Also, I've been busy trying to suck up all the uninterrupted time that I have left with My Girl before school starts again in a couple of weeks. I've gotten some videos, but not many good photos. Here are a couple from a morning of tower building.



Neither Matt nor I really have bed-head in the morning, so I'm not sure where this comes from. If you're reading this and your mullet is also out of control in the morning, feel free to leave a comment.

And lastly, we have a contract on our house! I didn't want to "jinx" it by writing it, but we've spent multiple afternoons/evenings looking at houses. We found one that we thought we loved, but it was actually just infatuation. Then, we found one that we really did love, but a contract was put on it hours before we put ours in. So, we're hoping for the best and in the meantime, I'm going to try to remember to keep the camera handy because she's doing some really cute things lately. Like laughing at the same silly clip from a cartoon 5 times in a row (and this wasn't even her bf "Caillou").

2 comments: