Sunday, August 28, 2011

Simmin' Poo'



We went as a family to the swimming pool for what will probably be the last time this summer. Time to brace for 8 months of winter, I guess.


I don't know why I didn't have Brooke wear this bathing suit more this summer. It makes her tummy and thighs look pretty adorable. Here's to hoping that this time next year there's no diaper hanging out of her suit!


There are always random, half-broken cheap toys hanging around the pool and she finds them much more fascinating than the toys that we bring for her.



She's never done this before, but yesterday she started rolling around in the baby pool. It was pretty funny. No? Guess you had to be there - or be her parents.



2 comments:

  1. Y'all can come visit sometime? February is delightful?

    (I'm not bragging it was 108 today). It is still 100 at 7:00.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures! She really is starting to look like a person now. And still sooo sad that we never made it out to the pool together :(

    ReplyDelete