Sunday, January 30, 2011

iPhotos


I'm not one for high-tech gadgets. It's actually a pretty huge feat for me to blog regularly. I wait a few years to upgrade my cell phone and when I do, I still get the free one. No need for fancy games, internet or GPS for me.


However, awhile back Matt got an iPhone and I must admit, I'm impressed. Except for the whole "phone" feature. The thing gets horrible reception. It can do some other pretty cool things, though, including giving you a full screen image of what you're taking a picture of. Because of that, he's gotten some great shots of Brooke hamming it up (pardon the poor lighting and shakiness of some of them). He loaded them on to the computer the other day, so I thought I'd share...








3 comments:

  1. The belly shot is amazing! I think Brooke and I are rivaling for biggest gut, these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the belly shot as well. It's Jen Belmont. Apparently I'm "following" as just Jen though. This whole name display on blogger/google account/open ID is very confusing, so I thought I would let you know that I'm not just some random sketchy "Jen" following your blog and commenting on your cute child. I hope things are going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...thanks for the explanation. Where's your blog, Jen?

    ReplyDelete