Tuesday, July 18, 2017
Trips
For our anniversary, Matt and I got away for a night to see "Dear Evan Hansen" on Broadway. (It lived up to the hype.) We were just going to go into the city, but decided to be as spontaneous as we get and plan a quick trip a couple of weeks ahead of time. We were only away for about 36 hours, but it was a really great time. The kids were with our amazing babysitter, Grace, and they had a great time, too.
A couple of weeks before that, we checked "Train to Willis Tower" off of our summer bucket list. We went right after Brooke's last softball game.
Paige was super-excited to ride the train.
Matt has the rest of the pics from the top of the tower so I'll try to post those later. It wasn't our best family outing as each of the kids took turns being miserable, but overall I think we all had fun and were glad we did it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment