Wednesday, August 3, 2016

More Randoms


Summer can be exhausting, but thankfully these three usually play together pretty well. Brooke is usually too cool for baths, but Miles and Paige talked her into a bubble bath one morning and the three of them had a blast.



Peaches might be my new favorite fruit. We got some really juicy ones one week and all (minus Matt, who probably couldn't tell you the difference between a peach and a nectarine) enjoyed them immensely.






Accessorizing. This was before a trip out to dinner.


She loves playing kitchen so the chef's hat was appropriate.


We go out most days, but occasionally it's nice to lay low.


The day that I blew up this pool, Brooke made "Brooke and Miles' Pool Party" invitations for our neighbors. The kids came over later and I must say, it wasn't a total disaster.



They were either "planting" or "cooking" here.


The Partridge family, we are not, but they all enjoy their turn in the spotlight.







Paige is obsessed with our bathroom cabinets. I've never had a kid really even venture into them before, so this is new territory for me. I think this was lotion? Maybe conditioner? There's definitely toothpaste on the carpets in all our upstairs bathrooms now.


She was so proud, it was hard to be upset.


And when she's not getting into the bathroom cabinets, she's raiding either my or Brooke's closets for shoes and accessories.


Finally, we were able to celebrate Grandma Audie's birthday with her a couple of weeks ago. The kids were excited to get her a cake and card.


Happy birthday, Grandma Audie!


Summer really goes too quickly. Brooke starts school two short weeks from today...

3 comments:

  1. I'm always amazed at how clean your house looks with 3 kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That's kind of you to say. While I do have some OCD, I think I'm more just selective with where I take pictures. ;)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete