Thursday, August 18, 2016

August Randoms


We tried to fit a lot of fun into our last couple of weeks before Brooke went back to school. We had a family water fight.


The girls had an indoor "picnic."


Miles and Matt played ninjas.


Checking out the renovated park near our house.



I took the kids to a water park solo, so these were the only shots I could safely get. Miles was not eager to smile.


...until I threatened him with losing his treat.n He actually loved the water slides and is still talking about them.


Of course Brooke loved it as she loves anything related to water.


And Paige was happy tagging along.


We also went to the pool again. Miles is officially over the pool, btw.


We've been watching the Olympics together a lot.


Amy and her kids came in town, so of course we got a performance.



And had a lemonade "tea" party.


And some downtime, thank God.


Brooke made this card for Mati on her arrival.


Brooke pulled one of her top teeth.


Two days after Matt had pulled the snaggletooth.


This girl joined me walking Ozzie, but had to take her purse with her.


And finally, they spent an afternoon catching toads in the backyard and making a "habitat" for them. They were not happy when I made them let the toads go.




This summer has been so fun and gone too quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment