We had lots of fun things planned in the week leading up to Will and Jamie's wedding.
The first was dinner at Cooper's Hawk the night the that Karen, Lauryn, Andrew and Nathan got in town.
It was a pretty long dinner and the kids did a nice job not being too crazy.
The next day, Brooke and I went with Jamie and some of the girls for mani/pedis before the rehearsal. Brooke enjoyed the pampering (notice the vanilla bean frappuccino next to her).
I didn't get any pictures from the rehearsal or rehearsal dinner as things got a little more hectic and Brooke was starting to get sick (more on that in the wedding post) at that point. Earlier in the week, Brian, Debbie and Jamie took the kids by the church for them to get to see the church and Miles refused to wear the sign he was supposed to wear down the aisle. We had a heart to heart when he got home and I sent Jamie this video shortly after.
No comments:
Post a Comment