Wednesday, August 5, 2015
Paige is 15 Months!
Sweet little Paige turned 15 months a couple of weeks ago and I'm not sure where the time is going. You'd think I'd be used to this by now.
(Many of these photos were from at least a month ago, but they were so good and non-Stinkeye that I had to use them.)
Eating: Paige actually eats quite a bit. She LOVES her dairy. She likes cheese or yogurt every meal. She's not as big of a fan of fruits and veggies as Miles and Brooke were, but she'll eat them. Strawberries and broccoli are favorites. She also enjoys meat more than I remember Miles or Brooke enjoying it. She's a big fan of carbs, too. She drinks 2-3 sippy cups of milk as well as water every day. She'll play around with a fork and spoon, but doesn't really "use" them.
Movement: She is a big time butt-scooter. She gets everywhere by scooting on her butt and pushing with her hands. It's amusing, although the OT in me knows that it will likely make things harder for her in the long run. And she's ruined multiple outfits by doing it outside. She isn't overly interested in stairs or pulling up, but we're working on it.
She seems to know when she's doing things she isn't supposed to and will often look at me to tell her "no." (This photo is case-in-point.) She thankfully did this by the basement stairs when the door was opened the other day, as if to say, "I'm going to give you a chance to stop me here..."
Like all my kids have been at this stage, she's quite the Mama's Girl. Her resting expression is one of being not amused/interested (if you follow this blog at all, you've seen it), but she can really win you over with her smile when she gives it.
She'll keep hats and headbands on for a bit before yanking them off. She's more a fan of slides than swings at playgrounds. She LOVES emptying and filling bags and boxes.
She is a human sweatbox. She gets SO hot SO easily. I'm still getting used to making sure she's cool enough as I'm almost always cold. We'll see if that continues.
She adores her brother and sister, parents and dog. She's had one ear infection (it was a double, with a ruptured eardrum, poor thing) and as of about a week ago has seven teeth (5 came in on top at almost the same time).
She says "hi" and "Oz" and "Dada." I've heard her say "high five" and "Mama", but not with consistency. She signs "more" and "all done" and LOVES giving cheers and high fives. She is really good at point to what she wants and for better or worse, someone usually gets it for her.
Her 15 month stats: Height - 30 1/2" (42%); Weight - 18.6 lb (10%); Head - 97%
I've said it before, but she's such a special, easygoing girl and she's such a perfect addition to our family. We couldn't love you more, Paige Audrey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment