Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Miles' Day at School
I've said it before, but I really love the preschool that our kids attend. Last spring, we were on the fence about sending Miles as he'd be the youngest in his class, but I really think that it's been good for him in so many facets. He's talking more, is more social, and is excited to go to school with his big sister (most days). And it's only for a few hours a week, which, let's be honest, is a nice break for me.
A couple of Wednesdays ago, it was my turn to be a reader in his class. Miles chose to bring in "Little Blue Truck Leads the Way." I also got to stay for snack afterward. He seemed to happy and proud to have me there. I loved it. It was so special to have time with just my little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment