Winter is in full swing, so we've had a few indoor picnics lately. This one was with pretend food.
I want to mention the three dolls on the corner of the blanket. They're Brooke and Miles' "family" that they pretend with at least daily. Brooke is the mom (she's 40), Miles is the dad (he's 43), and they have Isabelle (10 or 11, depending on the day - a lot of times it's her birthday), Rose (5) and Baby Bubble Guppy (who is 1 and a boy). It's really fun and funny to watch them act out some of their scenarios with them. Miles generally just does what Brooke tells him.
We've also had some visitors. Here they are watching a movie with Zach and Wes.
Baby Bri came over for a couple hours the other day. The kids loved it.
I couldn't let Paige get too close as she was really into touching Bri's face. It made Paige really sad when Bri cried. So sweet.
Brooke sang her a song, of course.
While Miles watched and joined in intermittently.
Sometimes the cold weather is a fun excuse to hang around and be lazy. I think we're all going to be happy to see spring, though!
We're off to St. Louis this weekend, so between that and Matt's elaborate Valentine's Day plans for me, I'm sure I'll be back with a ton of pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment