{I'm still working on the ridiculous photo dump that will be our Florida update, but in the meantime, I we've been busy and I don't want to get too far behind.}
While we were in Florida over break, Krissi had sweet baby Grace. Grace Joyce-Marie Timmerman was born on December 29 at 12:37 pm. She was 6 lb, 11 oz and 20 in. She's beautiful and perfect. We knew that she'd be arriving that week and were so sad we couldn't be there to meet her in the hospital like Tim and Krissi had done for all of our kids. So instead, we flew from Florida to St. Louis. (In case you're keeping track, that was 6 days in St. Louis before Christmas, 3 days home for Christmas, 9 days in Florida, then another 2 days in St. Louis. All great stuff, but we were all pretty thrilled to be home.)
As soon as we got there, everyone commented on how big Paige was. She doesn't look quite so little with these new baby cousins!
We all had fun cuddling with her, but I think Matt is the only one that I got a picture of holding her. There will be plenty more cousin cuddles in her future, I'm sure.
The girls. There's potential for a whole lot of drama in our future with these four sweet girls.
We were only in town for less than 48 hours, but we made the most of it. The weather was super-cold so we just hung out at the house around Luke and Lexi's school schedules.
Grandma and Papa T with all the grandkids.
Welcome to the world, Baby Grace! We love you so much already!
No comments:
Post a Comment