Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Paige is 7 Months!


Somehow, as of tomorrow, seven months will have passed since my sweet Paige was born. Not a week goes by that I don't get the question, "Is she always this good/happy?" My response is "Yes, during the day."


We're working through some things at night, and I largely blame myself. I give in to her much more quickly than I did the other two. She usually goes to sleep for the night around 7, then wakes up crying around 11. We're crying that one out (one of us goes in every 10-15 minutes). She then usually gets up around 2:30-3 and I feed her, and lately, she's also been getting up around 5 and we're making her cry that one out, too. To her defense, I think she's teething so I'm trying to be more consistent about motrin before bed.


Speaking of teething, she is ALWAYS chewing on something, and it's usually her hand. She can now fit her whole fist in her mouth. It makes feeding her solid foods difficult because she crams her hand in right after the spoon. So far, she's had banana, sweet potato and pear and liked them all. She typically eats solid food twice a day, but those times vary based on what we're doing. She's still nursing once in the morning, once before nap, once after nap and once before bed.


She's in the Bumbo when we're at the counter, but just lately has started to practice sitting in the Boppy and playing in the exersaucer. It's exciting that she's getting to these stages, but I'm also dragging my heels and really wanting to press "pause"!


She LOVES her brother, sister and daddy. She's also pretty fond of Ozzie. She loves to giggle and seems pretty ticklish so far. She likes her morning nap when she can get one and will usually sleep for at least a couple of hours in the afternoon, too.



Her mohawk kills me. And also makes her much more likely to be called a "he" by the sweet old lady at the store. We try headbands but she likes to yank on them.


Tummy time is pretty much non-existent because she just rolls as soon as I lay her down. She's gotten really good at scooting on her back.



Still no teeth, and I love it that way. Toothless baby grins are the best.



Happy Seven Months, Paigey-poo! We couldn't love you more!


No comments:

Post a Comment