Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November So Far


At the beginning of this month, I went away with my friends for a couple of nights to Kohler, WI. It was a great time, but more importantly, I got a great couple of nights of sleep! Matt had to go out of town the night that I got back, but I was greeted with these sweet faces that next morning.




The big kids are still so affectionate and loving toward Paige. I guess we'll see what happens when she starts moving, but it can be pretty helpful when I'm needing to get things done.

Getting dark early + being significantly colder = more screen time. I try to be good about breaking it up, but some days we just lounge after naps. Especially toward the end of football season.


Morning cuddles. On average, our kids get up at what I feel is a perfect time - around 7. It gives us a little time to hang out/me time to shower before getting ready for school or wherever we have to be.


Miles has been napping for at least a couple of hours lately, so the girls and I did a little baking one afternoon.


Goofball pose.


Sassy pose.


Miles calls the sun, "Eye", so whenever it's sunny and we're pulling out of the garage, he'll yell, "Eye, eye!" (even though he's completely capable of saying "sun"). So we have a stash of classy (and very masculine)-looking sunglasses for him in the backseat.


A cute one I found from our visit last month. I think these two are going to look quite a bit alike.


More morning snuggles. I was picking out new PJ's for the big kids and they both wanted footie pajamas. Pretty cute.


My parents and Aunt Nancy came in for about a day this past weekend. It was a great visit (complete with two trips to Portillo's). They're always over too soon.


Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of all of us. This was Brooke playing "Hi Ho Cherry-O" with my mom and aunt. She's getting to a good age for board games.


This goofball decided to ride his horse around before his bath this morning.



A couple of my sweet baby that I'm not putting in her 7 month update post.



Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment