I apologize for my lack of posting lately. Miles had croup a couple of weeks back. That virus is no joke. I had thought that it was just a fancy way of saying "cough", but it made nights brutal. He wouldn't cough much during the day, but as soon as he'd lay down, he would have fit after fit of coughing. Like, 2-pack-a-day coughing. His first night having it was also the first night Paige slept through the night. At least we didn't have two up at once? Thankfully, neither of the girls got it and he's since recovered nicely. Another reason I haven't posted much is because I'm having too much fun cuddling with this little lady while the other two are resting.
Then last week, we had VBS at our church. I taught the 30 preschoolers who came and it was a blast but also exhausting! Brooke's friends Kali and Zach came and I think they all had a good time. Here they are performing at church yesterday.
We've gone to the Arboretum once or twice.
Miles still enjoys
Who doesn't love a good bubble beard?
We've been to the pool a few times already. I'm proud to say that I took all three kids by myself one morning. They were great and we all had fun. Thank goodness for the kiddie pool and sand box.
Playdates/concerts.
My camera was stolen!
Cooking with Grammie Deb for Uncle Mike's birthday.
Playing together. At any given moment, they're either playing really well together or fighting. It can change on a dime.
"What did you get me into?!?" Brooke likes when I put words to what I think Paige is thinking.
A couple more selfies.
We've recently joined Costco, which I'm probably too excited about. They had a good deal on dog beds the other day and I figured Ozzie's put up with a lot these past 4 1/2 years, so he deserved a little something for the effort. It took a little getting used to, but now he likes it.
We've also enjoyed the sprinkler on a few hot afternoons that we've had recently.
Brooke started golf lessons (Lil' Chippers) at Medinah last week. It's a total of 5, 1-hr lessons throughout the summer, which I think is perfect for her age. She seemed to like her first day.
Her friend Annabelle from church is also a Lil' Chipper.
And one more, because she's cute.
We're headed to St. Louis for another visit this week. Hopefully I'll be more timely about posting those pictures. I hope you're having a great summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment