Monday, June 23, 2014

Father's Day


Let me begin this post by apologizing for the lack of editing in these pictures. I just realized that I haven't posted yet for June and want to get something on here before the month gets away from me.


Father's Day was obviously a couple of weekends ago. Matt was able to golf on Medinah's new course 1 on Saturday, then on Sunday we went to church and Matt's family came over for a BBQ on our new and improved patio. We took the opportunity to have a little photo shoot.


Brian with his kids.


Of course, there was a tough guy shot or two.



The whole family. Thankfully, our neighbor was home and outside to take this for us.



Grandpa with the grandkids.


This is obviously a blooper, but I love that Brooke is picking at his hair in this one.


And Matt with his kids. Miles was over pictures at this point.


Happy Father's Day to the dads in mine and my kids' lives. We're so blessed to have such strong, caring and funny (among many other attributes) men who love us so well.


No comments:

Post a Comment