Sometimes the couple of hours after naps and before Matt gets home can feel realllly long. Other times, everyone (myself included) is feeling good and we have a fun time. Here are the kids cuddling on the couch last week. What did we do before camera phones?!?
Here's a recent trip to the pet store. Brooke loves their little carts. My Achilles tendons, not so much.
She really likes the fish. I find myself thinking that a fish tank at home could be fun. And then I come to my senses. Maybe some day when she can help take care of it...
We're working on tooth #5 and it's been the hardest yet. Poor guy has woken up crying a couple of times because of it. He's also been extra-cuddly, which I'm not complaining about. We're both excited that he's entered the world of puffs eating. He's still a very easygoing baby. He was 8 months old last Friday.
Having fun at the playground. On December 3. Normally, I'd be the last person to complain about warm weather, but if there's ever a time I want it to be cold and snowy, it's December.
I'll spare you any photos, but Brooke woke up with a gunky eye the other day so I took her into the doctor, sure it was pink eye. Turns out she had a double ear infection and a sinus infection. Poor thing! It really didn't seem to be bothering her. This is the first time that I can remember her being on antibiotics. After a couple days down, we're getting back to having fun with getting ready for Christmas and lots of play dates, which I'll try to be more diligent about capturing on camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment