Friday, June 1, 2012

Pool Days


We headed to the pool for the first time this year on Memorial Day. It was Miles' first time out. I'm pretty sure it's going to be impossible for me to take the kids out there alone. Stay tuned.


 Brooke got to try out her new floatie. We're hoping this gives her a little more confidence in the water. But not too much. It's a tricky balance.

 

 Miles spent most of his time lounging in the shade.


Brooke had fun driving the golf cart with Daddy. Those carnival rides have her convinced she's ready for her license.

 

 Miles showcasing classic ATNR (A developmental reflex. I'm a nerd.). But I am thinking of selling this to a neurology or child development textbook company. They need some up-to-date pictures.

  

Brooke also had fun playing in the sand and on the playground with Grammie Deb. Come to think of it, the majority of her time that day was spent out of the water.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment