We've been enjoying exploring the playgrounds in our area the past couple of weeks, despite some less-than-ideal weather. Brooke likes to name the parks. There's "Big Girl Park" (the playground at the nearby elementary school), "Orange Slide Park" (a park where I'm doing a Mom's workout with a couple of friends - let me know if you're interested in joining!), and "Beach Park" (a nearby park that has a huge - GAG - sandbox that she loves). She especially loves the parks that have areas for imaginative play, like little tables or steering wheels or storefronts. She shies away from areas where big boys are playing...if only that could be the case in about 12 years!
Brooke also got to hang out with Aunt Jamie the other day. They got frozen yogurt. Brooke likes to dance at the frozen yogurt place. Jamie got a great video of it - I just have to figure out how to get it from my phone onto the blog. I've never claimed to be tech-savvy! I'm working on it.
I love Brooke's kissy face...she's too cute. I'm with you on the GAG sandbox...
ReplyDelete