Like most of the country, we've had AMAZING weather the last week or so and are trying to take every opportunity to enjoy it.
That's meant lots of trips to the park, zoo, and arboretum with friends, as well as lots of time playing in the backyard and with friends in the neighborhood.
I'm trying to soak up every minute that I have left of it being just me and my girl (& Matt, of course)...even when those minutes include having her scream at me for taking her picture.
Happy Spring!
Funny that you get DAYS worth of record breaking heat while you're in the last leg of pregnancy in March. Guessing you haven't minded much. Been kind of hot around here but I'm loving it- longer days and everything blooming. I feel like a new person! Hoping that we don't have to move backwards into winter again. I always worry what that could do to the "tender vegetation". :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I'm rooting for the 31st. Thinking you'd prefer sooner. :)