We went to Matt's YMCA basketball game last weekend and he had a nasty fall/got slammed down but still charged with the foul. He and I were talking about it on the way back and when we got home, Brooke ran to get her doctor kit (thanks, Auntie Di!) and her Boo Boo Bunny for him.
As she gets older, I'm seeing more and more tenderness and compassion for others from her. She watched the beginning of "The Lion King" a few weeks ago and started crying when the baboon (?) took Simba from his parents to present him to all the other animals. She was worried that he wasn't with his mommy and daddy. She was also really worried about a car that was being loaded onto a tow truck and asked if it was sick. I pray that her heart stays soft as she grows. It doesn't necessarily have to be my style of cry-at-commercials-and-and-greeting-cards softness, but softness nonetheless.
Glad that she is putting it to good use. Follow the blog regularly. Thanks for keeping us updated. Might be a challenge when the wee one arrives. Love to all~
ReplyDeleteMiss you~
Auntie Di