Friday, July 8, 2011

Baby, Baby, Baby Oh


This is a photo of Brooke on the 4th of July (sunglasses courtesy of Aunt Tina). At some point in the last couple of months, Brooke has become a "Baby" and "Blankie" girl when she's tired. I may have subconsciously encouraged it because I think it's cute when kids have a lovie. And I'd much prefer her have a blankie and doll that she's attached to than suck her thumb until junior high like I did. We can hopefully stave off some orthodontist bills that way.

The doll in this photo is her "awake" baby. She's starting to pretend with her and include her in some of her play. She also has two "sleep" babies that are plush. One stays in the car and the other in her bed. She requests them around the time we start to see her sucky face.

No comments:

Post a Comment