Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Directions

So, I stole the title of this post from William McKinley's glee club (if you're not watching it, you should be), but it's kind of fitting.

Brooke's at that fun age where she's doing all kinds of new things, like sitting in a "big girl" stroller...
She's also getting much better at sitting up on her own. Someday she's going to kill me for posting this picture, but it's the only one I got of her sitting up before our camera battery died. She and I had not just shared a bottle of wine - the sun was in her eyes and it caught her off guard when I called her name. There will be some better sitting up pictures of her in the future, but I decided we could both sacrifice for the sake of the blog.


I swear, she's even learning to pose for the camera. Before, she was oblivious to the camera...


...now, I pull out the camera, and it's ON. I wanted to get a candid pic of her and Matt relaxing the other night, but she was determined to ham it up.



But I got this next one when she wasn't looking. She's also decided to embrace the Gene Keady look. I know that all kids get bald spots, but this has to win some kind of award, right?


Matt's also decided to go with the Michael Bolton look, but that's another post for another day.

On second thought, someone remind me to delete this post before she can read or operate a computer.

1 comment:

  1. This post had me laughing all over the place! You are as funny as Brooke is cute. Keep the updates coming.
    She's looking more and more like you.

    ReplyDelete