
Since she's been born, Brooke's already been to Florida twice (once for a family trip and once for a work trip), St. Louis twice, the lovely town of Galena, IL, and a couple of other random cities in Illinois. So far, she's been a great traveler (we've been warned this is likely to change). Car rides are great, and on three of our four flights, the people in the seats ahead of us commented that they didn't even know a baby was sitting behind them. The fourth flight - not so much (in our defense, the flight was late arriving and taking off and timing is everything with 3 month-olds). The first photo is of her in the pool this past trip (about 12 weeks old). She's looking a little unimpressed. The second photo below is of Brooke's first experience "in" the pool at about 8 weeks old - clearly unimpressed. Don't worry, her mom will be sure to instill in her the value of sun, warmth, and water! (I told you I had technology issues - I can't figure out how to add text after I've put in a picture!)


Looks like she got the Johnson geans in these pool pictures. Sorry Grandma Alley!!
ReplyDeleteUnofficially, she's been there 3 times, if you count Spring Break when you were pregnant with her.
Congrats on posting the first comment, Mike. You win the prize!
ReplyDelete