Matt and I come from pretty polar opposite backgrounds when it comes to football. I have never attended a school that had a football team (high school or college) and my own city didn't even have a football team for most of my life. Matt, on the other hand, has always been a huge Bears fan. Brooke was sporting her Bears outfit from Uncle Joel at Uncle Scott's Super Bowl party this past weekend. She was a little confused about why the Bears weren't playing, but we told her to get used to it.

The Tigers won the state championship again this past year in a 31-24 double-overtime thriller, while 4-week-old Brooke and I watched from home. Matt recently took part in a photo shoot complete with sweet orange and black tuxes. We wanted to get a picture of him and Brooke and unfortunately she was already in her PJ's due to a messy diaper incident. The girl can poop with the best of them, but we can get into that another time. Another thing I like about this picture is that she has her fingers in her mouth, which is pretty much her favorite thing to do lately.
Finally, I wanted to post a picture of our dog, Ozzie. He's a great dog (although he can be quite a spaz) and has dealt relatively well with going from being the center of my world to second banana. Someday, maybe he'll get a post all his own.
Brooke, as always, looks completey adoreable. I especially love the one of her w/ Matt in his tux. Ozzie, on the other hand looks like a goon in his picture. I love him, too, but you have to admit he is a little funny looking. Give Brooke a big kiss for me!
ReplyDeletethat first picture is absolutely adorable!! I am loving the baby bears jersey and looking forward to the pink white sox onesie when summer gets closer. matt looks get in the orange tux, tell him to save that for my wedding someday ha ha
ReplyDeleteThanks, Amy. I thought the pic of Ozzie looking like a goon was appropriate. He almost looks like he's smiling!
ReplyDeleteJamie - Yay for Sox games and warm weather (and cute onesies that make her look like a girl)! P.S. I don't look good in orange, so I hope those aren't your colors! ;)
Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie!
ReplyDeleteAs requested!
ReplyDelete