For this reason, I'm jumping on the bandwagon and starting a blog. I'm not setting lofty goals for myself. I won't have pictures of cute crafts that I make and will probably not be very insightful most of the time. I'm just shooting for a weekly update and picture.
I'll start with one of my favorite pictures of Brooke. This was taken a few weeks ago when we were in Florida with Matt's family. She turned 12 weeks old yesterday. It's such a cliche, but I can't believe how quickly she seems to be growing up.
She IS gowing up fast! Two months behind Mati, and I think she is actually bigger. Welcome to the blog world! Glad to have you. Cant wait to see more pics of Brooke. In a few months, I'll be showing these pictures to Mati and saying, "This is Brooke, one of your best friends." By the time she is two, she will be conditioned quite nicely, I think. Love you!
ReplyDeleteShe is so a little snowbird. Ha!
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowbird_(people)