Whoops...April's almost over and I'm just now posting. Things have been pretty crazy here, but in a good way. Paige has graduated from PT (yay!), so we now have at least one free morning each week. These two usually spend it playing pretty well together.
We went to see "Cinderella After the Ball" at the Mariott theater in Lincolnshire the weekend we got back from spring break. All the kids actually seemed pretty entertained by it. It was a really cute play and as always, well done.
This girls loves drama, er, theater.
Cousin time at Grammie Deb's while I was helping in Brooke's class.
Ozzie's birthday also fell in the midst of all the craziness, so we had to make him his "Pupcakes."
Paige was happy to join in on the action, but not happy that she couldn't eat everything.
It's a little silly, but I kind of love this tradition. Ozzie puts up with a lot so it's nice to give him a little special time.
Brooke and Miles have gotten much more confident on the ice. I think the lessons have been a good thing (although I will not miss them in place of swimming this summer).
Brooke had her first softball practice and team pictures this past week. Matt's her coach, so stay tuned for some fun stories.
Happy April!
No comments:
Post a Comment