Friday, March 25, 2016

Organized Athletics of Late


Winter activities are winding down and spring activities are beginning. I would say that Miles enjoyed his soccer practice, but we were all ready for it to be over.


Ditto for Brooke's indoor soccer league.


She showed the most aggression we've seen in her last game, and genuinely seems to enjoy herself, so onto spring soccer we go.



Brooke also finished her session at tumbling. Again, she was always happy to go, but I'm not sure it's something we'll revisit.




Ice skating was the first of the kids' spring sports to begin. Matt took the two big kids the weekend before their first lesson. It was, in his words, "On a scale of 1 to 10...a 1."


Thankfully, both kids really seem to be enjoying it after four lessons.


Brooke took a few tumbles that I think shook her up, but she hasn't complained or said a word about quitting.


And Miles really seems to love it. He's always asking when ice skating day is and smiles most of the time he's out there.


He's asked to do hockey next. We'll see...




No comments:

Post a Comment