Friday, March 25, 2016

Easter Eggs!


Last Saturday, the Wellers had their third annual (see also here) Easter egg hunt. It's always a great time for the adults and kids alike.


Paige was not as excited to see the Easter bunny as Matt was.



She ended up calming down and keeping her eye on him the rest of the time. I think she was more interested in him than the eggs.



She did a little hunting with Grandpa.


Miles and Brooke were pretty into it.


Helping his little sister.


I think the highlight of Brooke's morning was finding a golden egg.



This group of kids has grown exponentially the past couple years. (I'm tempted to use a hashtag and the word "blessed" here, but I won't...so just know that's how I feel.)


Afterward, the kids checked out their loot inside. Paige had fun playing with baby Emma.


Thanks for another morning of great memories, Wellers!

No comments:

Post a Comment