I've gotten to go up to school with Miles the past two Thursdays. The first was for his Halloween parade and "performance" (they sang a couple of songs and recited a couple of poems).
Miles was also first on the list in his class for his Preschool Bear day. When Brooke had Preschool Bear, we took him to Target and soccer. When Miles had Preschool Bear, we did it right and took him to Disney World.
While I did pack the bear, I didn't actually want to take it into any of the parks, so we did a hotel and airport photo op.
(Brooke wanted to get in on the action.)
We also took a picture of them chilling at home.
Then, on Thursday, Matt and I (and Paige) got to come in for the last part of Miles' day. We got to see him do a craft and play in the block area. He was really excited to show us around, being sure to point out his classmates, Brooke and Matt.
It was picture day, so we also got to see the class picture.
Then, we read Miles' responses to his favorite things. 3 of the 7 had changed in the two days between when we'd filled it out and presented.
He also chose a book (Bubble Guppies) for us to read to the class.
He's definitely more shy than Brooke was, but he still seemed to enjoy his time in the spotlight. I hope it made him feel as special as he is!
No comments:
Post a Comment