Thursday, March 12, 2015
Just You and Me
We've been trying to make a more concentrated effort lately to ensure that Miles has special time by himself. I think his need for this most stood out to me when just he and I were driving home from somewhere (Matt and the girls were in the other car) and he kept saying excitedly, "Just you and me?!?"
So it worked out really well the other day when Jamie checked in to see what we were doing and asked if she could take Miles out for frozen yogurt while I took Brooke to swim lessons.
They clearly did not have much fun.
And a couple of weeks ago, Matt took him to Chuck E. Cheese's my himself. He's only been a few times, but he talks about that place all the time.
He's a special little guy and we want to make sure he always feels that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment