Brooke's ballet recital was the weekend before last. She's been in this class since early January and the parents have been able to observe a dry run of the dance for the past month or so and I have to admit, I was a little worried about how things would go. Brooke even commented on being "nervous" the day of the event. She also invited pretty much everyone that we saw in the days leading up to it.
The girls danced to "Be Our Guest," a song that Brooke knows and loves. And how cute were their costumes?
I was really impressed with Brooke's performance. Her class was for 4-6 year-olds, so she was on the younger end of the spectrum, but I really think she held her own.
And in Kinderballet, it's always cute to be a beat or two behind on occasion, right?
Zach, her future husband (although he'd protest that title), came to watch after she invited him. He even brought her flowers!
Her BFF, Kali (on the right), had her class recital in the same group as Brooke.
Here was Brooke's cheering section (minus Katie and Zach). She should not doubt that she's loved.
It was a special day for a special girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment