Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day


We had a bit of a hectic day-before Mother's Day, but the day itself was a little more relaxing, which was nice. After church, I did some shopping with Brooke and got some things done around the house. For dinner that night, we went over to Matt's parents'. Here are some shots of Grammie Deb with the kids. As you can imagine, there were about 20 of each pose and these are the best we got.



As part of my Mother's Day gift, Matt gave me a picture of all three of the kids. Again, lots of shots and these are some of the best.


Seriously, though, I couldn't be more thankful for these little guys who exhaust me and challenge me daily, but also have taught me levels of joy and love that I couldn't have imagined before they were here. I'm a lucky mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment