Wow. You know it's been waaay too long since you've blogged when you have to look back to figure out the last thing you've posted. I'm not going to make any more promises to get better/more frequent at updating, but I can at least catch you up on what we've been up to since the last post. I'll start with the trip to St. Louis we took (several weeks ago - wah-wah).
The highlight of the much too short visit was a trip to Eckert's. We found a Groupon and got in for only $5 each and there was SO much to do. Here's everyone waiting for the pig races. Yep, I said pig races.
Here we are at the "magic show" that was about 15 minutes too long, but the kids seemed to enjoy it. They especially liked heckling the magician (he was encouraging it - I wouldn't typically let my 3-year-old yell at a performer).
Miles liked looking at the goats while the big kids went down a giant slide.
Not the best pic (story of my life), but here are all the kids playing on a tractor. Miles is obsessed with all things transportation.
Farmers Luke and Brooke.
Of course we did some apple picking, highlighted by the tractor ride out to the orchard.
They also had rides included in the price of admission. Miles' face while on this ride was pure joy. He had a huge smile on his face the whole time and each time he passed us, would get excited to see us again. The lady running it said she didn't want to stop it because he was so cute to watch.
They also had a cool canary cage that you could go into and feed the canaries. I think all of the kids were scared initially, but ended up loving it. Krissi got some great shots.
We also spent some time at Tim and Krissi's. Here are the boys being boys. The girls were probably in the back room dressing up at this point.
Lexi's first soccer game! I had to miss to stay back while Miles napped, but I'm sure she was the best one out there.
We also got to spend a morning with my Grandma. The kids had fun doing "projects," eating lunch, and feeding the birds.
It was another great visit. We can't wait to see you all again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment