Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Pumpkins!
We met some of our friends at Cosley Zoo again this year for some fun and photos. Unfortunately, we had some scheduling conflicts so we weren't all there at the same time this year. And the boys are much more active so we had to settle for mostly action shots.
Brooke was actually feeling the camera a little bit!
Miles just wanted to move the pumpkins.
Scarecrow Brookie.
Telling us how high she was?
Good shot, minus the creeper in the background.
Really, Mom?
Let me just take this opportunity to point out that Kellen (far right) is about 6 weeks older than Miles and Evan is about 7 months older. It'll be fun to keep taking these as they grow. Right now, it looks like we've got a peanut.
I think I was singing something at this point to get them all to look.
Not the shot I'd hoped for.
Brother/sister love.
Miles was over the pumpkins and ready to hitch a ride in a cart.
The two cutest little pumpkins I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment