Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day Trip


A couple of weeks ago, Amy and I met in Bloomington so the kids could have a chance to play together and we could talk. While I'm sad we don't live close enough to see them on a weekly basis, I'm thankful that they're only a day trip away - and that the kids pick up right where they left off.



One of my friends who has family in the area referred us to an awesome playground/splash pad. The kids were entertained for hours. Storm clouds (and a 2-hour drive home) were the only things that prompted us to leave.




When Miles got tired of dodging the bigger kids running around, we moved over to the swings. Speaking of moving, I don't have any photos of Beckett because he spent most of his time climbing on the playground equipment.


It was a fun day and now that we know this place exists, I have the feeling we'll be there again.



Doesn't life just seem a little better in the summer?


1 comment: