How are we almost halfway through June already? We've been staying busy here by trying out a bunch of new playgrounds. I'm actually thinking of making a list of the Wheaton/Warrenville parks and trying to hit every one by the end of summer. Exciting stuff. Try not to be jealous.
We've also had a few lazy mornings.
Brooke has decided that it's okay to take baths with Miles again. I think because they do it on "Henry Hugglemonster", her new favorite show.
Brooke had a golf date with some classmates (not really - they were just playing with golf clubs and balls at the playground - but she is Matt's child, so I wouldn't put it past her).
And we went to the Arboretum again. We had a great time, but Brooke came back with a tick in her scalp (sorry, no pictures). Luckily, it wasn't in there deeply and Matt was able to tweeze it right out. We told her it was just dirt. She's scared enough of bugs as it is. Gag.
Brooke with Kali and Kate, a couple of her besties.
We're calling him Mr. Trouble. He's into everything lately. (WHY do my pictures keep distorting on here?!?)
And I ran my first 10K with Jamie. Pardon Brooke's hair. I was impressed that Matt got them both up and there by the time the race was over.
yeah!! congrats on your 10k! so this means you're going to run a half mary with me soon right? That's code for girls trip with some running :)
ReplyDelete