Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch


My mom and Krissi came up last weekend to watch Brooke for us when we went to the city for our great friends Matt and Lesley's wedding (an amazing time, but Brooke wasn't there so of course I didn't take any pictures). Did I mention this was 1-2 days before we moved? No big deal. Thank goodness they helped me pack while they were here. We had an extra hour or so before they had to leave on Sunday, so we squeezed in a trip to Sonny Acres.


The kids had a great time. I'm not sure about Lexi, but Brooke got to go on her first amusement park rides. I was with her on all of them, so I didn't get any photos of her ear-to-ear grin, but I did get a shot of her and Krissi at the top of the "Fun Slide".

On our way out, there I wanted to get a photo of Brooke with the scarecrow, but she was more fascinated with the creepy stuffed crow who apparently liked to kiss.


No comments:

Post a Comment