We went down to St. Louis two weekends ago for my good friend from college, Jackie's, wedding, as well as to have a little birthday celebration for Brooke with my side of the family (more on that later).
On Friday, Tim, Krissi and I were all looking for something to do with the kids. We weren't able to find a good, decently-priced, open-on-Friday pumpkin patch, so we headed to Grant's Farm. I've mentioned before how much I love Grant's Farm, so I'll spare the gushing. But we had another great time there. (Thanks for taking the pics, Krissi.)
We went earlier in the day this time, so the goats were actually hungry for milk rather than clothes. Brooke had fun feeding them.
What a pretty little girl. She's getting so big.
And a cute little guy.
We had lunch after and Brooke was freaking out because a fly landed on her. Tim said something involving the word, "Bam!" and it elicited this response. It still does if you say it to her today.
No comments:
Post a Comment