Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Brooke's Double Life



I've mentioned this before, but while I'm at work 2 1/2 days a week (for only 7 more weeks - c'mon summer!), Brooke is almost always with her Grammie, which is such a blessing. While it's strange for me to think about Brooke having a "life" without me, I love to see and hear about all the fun things that they do. Here's Brooke sporting a hat this is probably intended for a full-grown man but seems to fit her nicely at 17 months.

Eating summer sausage at Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Johnson's. Apparently one of Brooke's favorite foods - and one that I've never even tried.


Playing with an egg figurine that Matt also played with as a baby.

Exploring in Aunt Mamie's room.

Sporting a little baby cleavage with Grammie's birthday balloon. In case you're concerned, that was the last time she wore that onesie.

Playing "Peeta" (peekaboo) with Aunt Mamie.


Opening her Valentine's Day gift from Grammie. Sunglasses, jellies, and a cute shirt. What more could a girl ask for?

I was around for this, but I like this picture. Hanging out with Uncle Mike and Aunt Jane. Her "sucky face" indicates being ready for bed.

Helping Grandpa before work.

Before she learned to navigate with the walking toy.

Telling Great-Grandma Johnson about her day.

Finally, with Grammie on her birthday. We love you and are so lucky to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment